Sunday, April 29, 2007

Touch Down!

I'm so guilty bout work now, I'm shaking thinking about how I'm goin to complete my work in time for all the presentations. Will have to spend the next few night awake until Saturday is OVER. As to why I'm guilty, I went out to Zouk on Friday night for Jean's bday. Little miss Jean was Little miss drunkard by the end of it. Too bad we didnt get to see her puke. Soldier down. That night wasnt too bad. The crowd was not crowded, yet wasnt too extremely empty And, songs were cool too. I finally got to hear Oceanlab's satelite again after so long. Fono kor kor played it as the closing song. I went nuts. Without even thinking about the sorethroat I had or the fever that was bugging me, I hopped on the podium and sang my heart out[its a vocal trance song, if you're wondering why I'm singing in a club].

Round 2, yesterday. Woke up in the afternoon, and got a surprise message from Andy that he's in town for the foosball tournament. So me and William headed down to AC to meet him up, but upon arrival found out that he went to Curve...for what?? DOG SHAMPOO. Ok, nevermind.. we had our lunch and went upstairs to check it out and play some pool. Was rusty at pool so got tapau-ed 4-0. By the time Andy arrived, we had to rush off to pick up Jean and go for dinner. As we left the carpark, I saw something I probably shouldnt have seen. Memories of the past hit me like I'm a target in a shooting practice. Nevermind that, dinner was at Kota D'sara. We had porridge steamboat. Pretty cool actually. Wait.. is it porridge steamboat, or steamboat porridge? it was a debate for a brief moment.haha. Then it was off to luna bar. Oh well, it didnt turn out even fun at all.I felt it was a waste of time. We left and surveyed AHR[asian herritage row] for awhile and decided, its best to go back to Subang where we could have more fun. So back to AC again. With the whole bunch there, Andy and Bon, we had if im not mistaken...7 buckets of beer and 2 buckets of stout? not sure. I was getting abit tipsy. Beer is not my thing.Played some pool and foosball. Foos was fun. We played 4 on 4. Each person holds onE rod hahaha it was hilarious. Then 2 on 2, when I hit the opponents rod...my poor waist bone. Then is was..forcing down indomee coz William ordered for everyone and we all didnt know, dont waste so makan makan. then Home homE.

hmm... thats another long post without pictures. If I can get a hold of them, I'll post it up. For now, this is a good way to make yourself fall asleep. =)

Btw, did YOU know, Manchester United won 4-2 last night? If you think you could turn off the tv or laugh off after seeing manchester 2-0 down you're sOoOoOo wrong. And for Chelsea, gosh, my deepest sympathy for they didnt manage to grab all 3 points. They drew 2-2. So now, its 5 points LEAD MY FRIENDS!!! WOOO HOOO!!!

No comments: