Monday, April 23, 2007

In This Life

I REALLY should be staying home and work on my final project. Was a little hungry at bout 4 plus, then Seng came down from Shah Alam so I tagged along to look for food. Spontaneously, we ended up in Hartamas having Korean bbq.

Its upstairs in the block next to the bomba...which is next to Square..which is next to breakers...which is next to coffee bean.hahaha.okok enough.


We ordered some chicken, pork and some soup. Sorry la I dont know what those dishes are called.


Thats.... the pork.yummy...

The food was great. I thought 2 dishes of meat and a pot of soup for 3 pax was too little. But we were all so full I almost couldnt walk. Its becoz they gave alot of little side dishes, desert which was some pancake and watermelon. After the meal smartass William suggested to go drink, so we went to look for some place to drink but I guess most of the pubs/bars are closed on Sundays so we ended up in Centerpoint's Benards and had 2 jugs of beer until Seng's friend, Ryan arrived and then came jug no3. Watched the Chelsea vs. Newcastle there too. Chelsea drew 0-0, THANK GOD! After that it was home sweet home.

Lesson of the week, with Every good dinner comes along with a nice drinking session.hahaha. The night before, me n William had Swedish meatballs at Ikea and after that we headed to Red Bar somewhere in Kota D'sara and to meet up with Bon and had 3 jugs, then Seng, Jean and November came along and we had another 3 jugs. 6 Jugs all together. We were all WAYYY too full before we even felt tipsy. Ugh, beer....Whisky/cognag anytime! hahaha. Ookay, back to work.Seriously...

"So why does your pride make you run and hide?"
How do I say you're beautiful
When I can't take my eyes off you

No comments: