Friday, April 20, 2007

U Taste So Sweet To Me

As each passing day draws closer to THURSDAY, I get more stressed up. Firstly because no one really takes my invitation to Maison seriously. Or rather no one really understands how serious I really am about it. So yesterday morning was no different. I havent called for the table because no one could give me any confirmation about it [Usually I'd start bugging people on Tuesday/Wednesday]. Yeah, and I had this sorta cranky mood because I wanted to drink and I was thinking that I probably won't be getting any. Well...Soon after, I finally got the confirmation and I called in for the table immediately,that was a big relieve.

yea yea yea..so so so, what I actually wanted to say was that... When I arrived at Maison....feeling all deprived of alco and shit, I was hunting for people to share the bottle with. Since Emma had already opened her bottle, I made a deal with her to drink from her bottle first, and get another one when we're about done with her bottle. So, yes I did open another one. But the shit was that there was only Me,her[Emma] and William drinking. And occasionally we give drinks to some friends. But the point was that... 2 bottles, 3 people, I would say, the ending was pretty nasty. While I wasnt really drunk as in the KnockEd out kinda drunk, it was bad for me because I didnt have a good appetite during dinner. So....William puked once at the car park. Whatever it is, I still did my job. I stayed sober enough to take care of that skinny bastard, because I promised. After that,I died at home after he slept and puked more than a pregnant woman. But all in all, despite all the puking and shit. It was a good night. Because I was simply....satisfied. woo hooo, yeah. Ok, now I wont ask for alco for.........maybe a couple of days. Will wait for the next weekend.

Alright alright.... end of drunkard post.
Anjuna beats vol.5 ..... to pre-order or not to pre-order....*thinksthinksthinksthinks*

No comments: