Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Will The Real Dory Please Stand UP!

To the girl that I used to regard as "Horse tail" swinging on the classroom gate, to becoming our motherly aunty Teh, and now, Dory. I think you made the name Dory more famous than the Dory in that cartoon. Whatever the names are, it doesnt matter. What matters is that you are who you are and I am thankful to have the privilege to know you for so long.

While I'm not over there to celebrate it with you, I'm sure the other 3 monkeys have done their job well. All I can do here is to wish you, so Happy Birthday Joce. May all your wishes come true. I'm anxiously waiting for the pictures and blog posts about your celebration coz I'm pretty sure, it would not have gone down sanely.[sure ada some gila gila stuns, as the usual]

For those who dont know WHO I'm talking about, this is Jocelyn
This is what Dory would look like if she had arms and legs. =)
Joce, this picture is for you, its a tad bit too expensive to send this keg over there for you, so a digital image will do for now, you can come back n have it if you want. ehhehehe. Just so you know, it will probably... I mean.. surely finish by that time. =D
Right, so I cant wait for the whole bunch of you to come back in November. Seems like a long time, but time sure do passes by fast. Take care, be good.

No comments: