Tuesday, April 03, 2007

For The Memories

Family family family... I guess these days I'm having a lil more family gatherings than the usual in the previous years. It was right after Cheng Beng/qing ming[?]. Everyone went home to catch a quick shower before going out for dinner. Dinner that night occupied tables.Thats... 20 people. But 20 is considered a small amount, considering my dad has 6 other siblings. Although some of them are overseas, but the group has gotten smaller over the years. I suppose as the day draws nearer, you would want to have more of each other before its too late. So this year, while we celebrate the day that we remember our ancestors, we celebrate the ones that are still alive as well. Dad kept saying he doesnt know which day he will wake up and one of his brothers wouldnt be around anymore.
aunties and uncles, mom n dad at the OLDER people's table.

Sister and her bf on the YOUNGER people's table.hehe


my brother, who looks like a woman in this picture.[HAHAHA] Sister and I have agreed to take him under our wings and train him to drink. He had wine that day.

drink drink drink.... Red/ white/ flavoured wine


After the dinner.... the hero was almost out. SHE....made me so DruNk once, I thought I was going to die. for REAL. I missed Christopher Lawrence because of that. Now... I can take her down. YEahhh.
Speaking of drinks, I'm currently taking a 4 day break from alcohol because recently, I seem to be getting some sorta gastric pain after drinking. Starting from last Thursday when I so desperately went down to Maison alone at 12 plus because I couldnt take being away from Maison 2 weeks in a row. I arrived there....somewhat lost. Somehow I went home a happy person.ahahha. Met up with more people than I had expected. I went there only knowing that Nat, Kel Li and their friends which I dont know are there.Maybe next time I shouldnt think twice. I should just go even if I'm alone. Wait... I lost my plot. Ok, I was saying I'm getting stomach pains after drinking, yes? I'm not too sure what the problem is, but this Thursday, I'm gonna go give it a try again and see.. If nothing is wrong. WooOopee.. Its all Good. If not... well, I'll worry bout that later. =) Thursday it is!

No comments: