Monday, April 16, 2007

Draw Draw Draw!

Lookie here... I got myself a new toy. Finally, I dont have to draw using the stupid mouse. Even a stick man looks bad. Makes my work so much easier. Especially when I'm very tight on time, I need to save up as much time as possible.


Lo and Behold!, my Wacom Graphire 4. Its just a Graphire la, no funky funky Intuos3. Thats way too expensive for someone at my level.


There.. look at my little chili. Hahaha, It looks more like a red spoon with green stuff sticking out, I still need more time to get used to it. So far so good. Lovin it. =) For 550bucks, it sure is worth it. If only Intuos3 wasnt so expensive.... nevermind.. next time next time. When I'm able to earn, I'd get it. hehe, ok back to work!



I miss this song =)

*Edited*
So I've been told that the link to the video is no longer available. Its been changed,you can watch it now if you still want to.

No comments: