Monday, April 30, 2007

Hold Me Till The End

Currently, I'm trying to concentrate on my work, but I'm getting a lil tired and sleepy. SO.... I shall just go to bed. Before I leave, I shall leave you a song that I've been hooked on. Awesome track. Hmm...maybe I should start leaving track on my post to share and for people who are not THAT updated to update themselves. Kel Li and Nat, come... catch up! =)

So here you go, here's one. DT8- Hold me till the end

Voiceless whispers
Running through my head
Haunting Vespers
Press from the dead

There are lights on
The path is clear ahead
I was certain
You'd be there 'till the end

Oh, oh
Hold me 'till the end
Oh, oh

Shine a light on
Show the lighted path
Feel them rising
Reaching from the path
Stars cascading
Light beyond the clouds
Empty rivers
Flowing empty now

Oh, oh
Hold me 'till the end
Oh, oh
I'll take you to the end

Hold me 'till the end

No comments: