Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The Last Gasp


OH MY FUCKING GOD~~~!!!! ROONEY IS GOD! All hail the saviour! Words cant explain my joy and excitement. Giggs, very smart move and Rooney, superb finish. Just about everyone on the team were on their best form and did a great job. Man Utd definitely played a better game than AC Milan. They tried harder, attacked more and simply worked together better.I know Kaka scored 2...yeah well... Rooney's 2nd goal beat that."And how precious his latest effort could prove to be." Next, its off to Italy to seal the place in the Finals... I wonder who will make it tomoro. Gosg, I'm so hyper now I cant go to sleep. Presentation is at 9am.. 0.0
Just have to blog bout this la. Just have to. Its been so long since Man Utd has got a nice silver cup. Its time to shine. Aight... now I'm gonna try to go get some rest. Too lazy to start on other work. That will have to wait till its closing time on the dateline to start hehe. TO ALL MAN UTD FANS.. you all and I will have a REAL GOOD SLEEP tonight. This calls for a celebration...hmmm lets drink! ahhaha. GOOD NITE!
Listening to Robert Nickson's Helix just makes me feel as though I WON the match today.wahahhaa.
But I know it's a lie what your keeping inside
Thats not how you want it to be.

No comments: