Monday, April 09, 2007

All The Hours That God Sends

Time sure flies. Its been a week since I last updated.Everytime I want to update something, something else comes about. Something to do, somewhere to go. So lets recap and put everything from last week in here briefly. Starting off with that accident issue, its still not resolved yet. Getting an appointment with the damn inspector is like... looking for "THE ONE" in your life. Takes forever and timing has to be right. One word...annoying. Ok.. all the little annoyance aside, last week has been a craZy if not THE MOST crazy weekend I had. It was Maison on Thursday, Zouk on Friday, Speedzone KL Tower on Sat and Sepang for F1 on Sunday. Yes, it was my first time goin for the race. Cant say the best happened. Looks like beginners luck didnt apply to me that day. Now I'm DEAD tired, even if I sleep for 18 hours straight I still wouldnt be able to recover.

So...Maison... nothing new. Except maybe I didnt get trashed and still have memory of everything that happened from the beginning till the end. Except maybe a conversation that I remember having but dont know what I said...or what she said. Ok nevermind that.

Friday at Zouk. It was Andy Moor. His set was not too bad. Not like what uncle Fono said, we all didnt go to sleep. The Penang gang came down. Half of it. We had the Vip area and 2 bottles of Black Lable. It came in a can. Special edition with McLaren logo on it. Since I didnt have anything for Andy Moor to sign on, I picked up a can left behind by some people and got it signed. Awesome. I missed the photo session tho, didnt know William went up. Sighh.. nevermind that too. We headed down to petaling street to have FooOoD. I...misdirected a friend and we ended up taking a lil long way then the usual. Lesson of the day, never take directions from a person who is under the influence.

Saturday. Tired from the night before, I woke up around 2 plus. William and Andy were already gone. Went to the airport to pick up the rest of the penang bunch. Momo, Jay Jay and John and came back to my house around 3 ish. We then convoyed in 3 cars down to Ikea, for non other than Swedish meatballs. Right after filling our tummies, it was off to KL to collect mine and William's complimentary tickets. time frame for that was between 5-7 PM, we arrived around 5.30 and the Jam was already massive. By the time I collected my ticket and bought some extra tickets for other friends, it was already 7 Pm and I had to rush back to PJ for my mum's bday dinner. Food was good, and I was full, so after my dad paid the bill, I ran like a mad person into the car and shot off back to KL. This time I had to park up some dark hill, pretty scary if you asked me. The rave... hmm.. I reached in time to catch Marco V's set. Altho I've already missed bout 45 mins of it, the rest of his set was good. Maybe he should headline some other rave soon. Yoji. What do I have to say....? Well... I think the excitement is all about the talk then the real action itself. Before the rave I hear everyone goin "omg its Yoji" "its Yoji, must go!" bla bla bla as tho he is God. Thats the big talk. The action...honestly... the beats literally pissed me off. People said he plays hard with melody. I stood there for like an hour and I dont hear shit except for harD banging bass. The set was so freaking flat it could help flatten tar on the roads of KL. Plus the crowd...god damn... pACkEd. It was SOOO packed there were people dancing on the road and everywhere else outside of the arena. It was a SOLD OUT event. WHY?? because everything thinks Yoji is God. The event supposed to end at 1. But I guess Yoji managed to extend it. Bad Move... half the crowd left at 2 anyways. I...personally couldnt take it when it hit 12.30. I was praying that it will all just end at 1. When the clock passed 1, I heard people saying " make him stop" AHHAHAHA~~! that was funny. Ok, enough of the Yoji update.

F1. hmm... also another pain in the butthole because the Jam to enter in SIC was CraZy! we left from my house at around 12.30, we arrive inside at about 3.30. Give 30 mins to the detour, coz we needed to get tickets and parking stickers. I'm amazed at how low certain tickets can go. I saw a guy who bought 2 tickets, 900 bucks EACH and he didnt want to go watch the show because he couldnt take the jam, so? he wanted to sell off his tickets for 600bucks. BOTH. it was grandstand ok? If I brought enough money and if we didnt have to follow Jay Jay and John to sit at the hill stand, I'd take that ticket without second thoughts. So yeah, we sat at the hill stand, parking was a bitch because there wasnt any space left insde, we parked pretty far out and had to take a shuttle bus to the gate.That, was hell part 1. Why I said part 1? because there will be part 2 duh...haha.Ok...the race. I was too busy trying to get a shot of the cars to bother bout the standings. Before we arrived, we've been told that Alonso was taking the lead and the gap is only getting bigger. That suck. WHY that bloody Spaniard dog had to come HERE in our track and get Pole? Poor Ferrari, ended up in 3rd place and 5th place. But that.. you already know. If you dont know, read the news mate. My post is getting too long for even my own sake. So, hell part 2? was when the race was over. Jay Jay made a mistake and took us for the walk of our lives. We literally walked the WHOLE of SEPANG CIRCUIT just to get back to our cars. I think with the amount of time we spent walking,we should have just waited for the bus. The only good thing that came from the walk? We got to see loads of nice kick ass cars. And we noticed they're all Singaporean plate. Conclusion, Singaporeans are rich, go over and work. LESSON of the day.... use the MAP... oh my legs... =`(
Ok...thats it.. lazy to upload pictures. It takes a lifetime and I'm hungry. I'll do it later, but not like anyone reads this blog anyways.haha. So I layan diri.

Besides updating... Today is someone's special day. So UNCLE FONO/JASON, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~~~! I'm sure no one wants to hear me sing.So thats all.

No comments: