Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Tag Me Silly

Hold up... I just remembered that I've been tagged by Kel Li uhh... sometime last week, but because of certain...nonsense I left that out.[sorry Kelz,didnt mean to ignore your tag] Usually, I dont do tags anyways...or..have I even been tagged b4? dont remember. Nevermind that, here goes...

Tag 1 : by Kel Li

10 things I like....



1. I LIKE...alcohol and my smokes.


2.I LIKE sitting at a corner and watch everything go by without me.


3.I LIKE them laser lights! I'm like a kid everytime I see it.


4. I LIKE holidays, especially with great friends!

5. I LIKE playing little childish games. Theres always a child in us right?


6. I LIKE disturbing people. hehe.


7. I LIKE taking pictures/photography, but too lousy to be a real good one.


8. I LIKE making funny faces. I'm somewhat camera shy. Humour takes away the fear.

9. I LIKE my crazy spontaneous friends. Better when they're high on alco.

10. I LIKE a good party with great company
Tag 2 : by Michelle

Layer One:On The Outside
Name :......Chin
Birth Date : 19/09/1986
Current status : procrastinating
Eye Colour : brown
Hair Colour : dark brown
Righty or Lefty : 80% righty + 20% lefty

PART 2: ON THE INSIDE Your heritage : CINA APEK
Your fear : Losing myself
Your weakness : uhh...procrastination?
Your perfect pizza : Anything that revolves around Hawaiian pizza

PART 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY & TOMORROW
Your thoughts first waking up : "omg..do I have to get up....?"
Tomorrow : is just another day
Your bedtime : Depends on what happened the night before.
Your most missed memory : If i missed my memory, it means I dont have it anymore right?

Layer Four : Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke : They're the same when mixed with whisky
McDonald's or Burger King : Burger King
Single or Group Dates : Group?
Adidas or Nike : Both can?
Lipton Tea or Nestea : uh....they're still tea
Chocolate or Vanilla : Chocolate.
Cappuccino or Coffee : I dont like coffee....

Layer Five : Do You..
Smoke : very minimal now...very minimal
Curse: Its a slang these days..dont listen to your mum so much
Take a shower : If I dont, would you run?
Have a crush : OH yeah... I think I'm falling for that Lexus IS 250
Think you've been in love: If love means goin to hell n back, then MAYBE
Go to school : yeah... im still youngg.... *pokes fingers*
Want to get married : pffftt.... lol, come find me 20 years later n tell me if i made it.
Believe in yourself : believe that I'm half crazy sometimes? yeah...
Think you're a health freak : Then I wouldnt smoke n drink now would I?

PART 6: IN THE PAST MONTH Drank alcohol : Hahhaha.... Would you believe me if I said no?
Gone to the mall : yeah...I live so near one, I can walk over.
Been on stage : Does Zouk podium count? hehe
Eaten sushi : yeah.. one of the random trips to Sushi King with William
Dyed your hair: Yeah... a couple of days before Chinese New Year.

Layer Seven : Have You Ever..
Played A Stripping Game : Yeah...But I didnt lose.
Changed Who You Were To Fit In : You know when you were young...and stupid....

Layer Eight :
Age You're Hoping To Be Married : Like I said... come find me 20 years later, then we talk.

Layer Nine : In a Girl/Guy
Best Eye Colour : Whatever
Best Hair Colour : Whatever...As long as it aint Jing-a-ling-ting-tong-full-of-shit
Short Hair or Long Hair : Doesnt really matter too.

Layer Ten : What Were You Doing
1 Min Ago : Doing this...??
1 Hour Ago : Reading people's bloggies
4.5 Hours Ago : having my dinner
1 Month Ago : If its a weekday, I should be home doing the routine, if its a weekend, I should be out.
1 Year Ago: I realised that the people you allow to enter you heart, will use that against you.

Layer Eleven : Finish The Sentence
I Love : Food
I Feel : Lazy
I Hate : People
I Hide : myself
I Need : My car

Layer Twelve : Tag Five People
Lazy la.. do it if you like or bored or whatever. Remember I didnt point a gun at you.

Aight...enough of these. Now, I need to go do my work.

No comments: