Thursday, April 12, 2007

The Devil's Upheaval

I think Alex Ferguson may have just found the best new attacking team. The long awaited return of Alan Smith has definitely made a significant difference. Since the back is the weaker link now that Nemanja Vidic is out on injury, the best defence is offence. I think the Italians have merely waken the lion in the previous leg. This time around, there was NO mercy at all for the Italian boys. Now they can go home and do what they do best, make pasta. Looks like the final four consists of English teams. I think we all havent seen that in a very long time. Well... may the best team wins. I hope the FINAL 2 will be another show down between Liverpool and Man Utd. As for NOw... I'm going to gloat about this win to all the NON / Anti- man utd people out there. EVEN IFFFF, they get knocked out before the final[touch wood], that game with AS Roma, will go down in the history books as one of the GREATEST games ever. How I wish I was there at Old Trafford. Would have been such a great experience, not to mention super worth it. hahaha. oraits... ENJOY!

Broken Leg wouldnt stop him..back and better than before!

That aint your eyes playing tricks on ya, its for real. dont mess.


At least now I dont think buying him was a waste of money. heh.. =)
GOOD nights all.

No comments: