Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Come Catch A Feeling

Haloo.. I'm back again. Been trying really hard to focus on the assignments. Oh well... its been difficult to keep saying no to almost everyone that asked me out. All the partying, people enjoying their holiday, while I'm taking this time to rush unfinished work. ehhehe.. ok la.. I think I made myself sound pathetically annoying. okok drop that shit. Truth is, the end of the semester is SOOOO close I could smell it. FREEDOM. But, in order to reach for that, I need to go through this last 4 more days. And because I'm so focused on the holiday I'm losing the flame to work. Yeah, thats what. So anyways.... Liverpool Made it to the finals this morning. I watched the extra time and penalty. Was so interesting. Of course, I'm SUPER happy that Chelsea is OUT! god damn glad. Tonight, the showdown is in Italy. I'M praying hard that Manchester makes it. I want to be really confident and say "LIVERPOOL FANS, WE'LL MEET IN THE FINALS" but.. honestly, I'm quite afraid. I need to accept the lacking of defence and all. But no matter what happens, I'll always be a Man Utd fan... TILL THE END! please let me be able to say I'll see Man Utd and Liverpool at the finals. *plsplsplsplsplspls*

Actually... I've just typed a whole load of crap. Except for the Man Utd and Liverpool thingy, everything else is just to pass time. ahahaha. Btw I went to temple yesterday. Did I mention I felt super odd and left out? Every other year, I would help out and be part of the team. This year, I went to get blessing, light candles and..thats all. I wished I had the time. Makes me feel terrible of myself whenever I go there realising that I only go to the temple not more than the fingers on my ONE hand. How much I've negleted by believes. boOo. next year next year, hopefully I wouldnt be so caught up with work and too much partying.Ok, I wanted to post some songs.... so lets just cut the crap and get to the point.

Songs that I've been listening while "working"

1. Armin Van Buuren - Zocalo [ Niklas Harding mix]
2.Reflekt feat. Delline Bass - Need To Feel Loved [thrillseekers remix]
3. Mike Nichol - Paradigm
4.Tiesto feat. Christian Burns - In the dark[ Carl B remix]
5. Robert Nickson - Helix [Thanks Slinky]

Reflekt feat. Delline Bass - Need To Feel Loved [thrillseekers remix]
Come catch me babe
I’m fallin
Come n save me baby
I’m calling

Come and be with me babe
Come after a while

Come catch a cloud babe
Don’t let me fade away
Come catch a feeling
It left a fire in me
Eyes wide open
I’m dreaming
Free fallin baby
Don’t let me fall on down
Free fallin baby

Come touch me baby
I need to be loved
And come hold me babe
I need to be loved
I need to be loved

The lyrics is too darn long... hahaha so I'll just cut it short. =p
I need some piCtures to go along with my posts.... goshh.. so many words.. so boring... =\

No comments: