Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Makes Me Wonder

There was a minor accident earlier on, when I was on my way to the Curve. It involved a bike. No matter what I say, I'll never be right. In my own words, what went down was that I was taking the corner from the highway, I saw the bike, I moved out to my right. There was a car on the outer lane. I cant go very far out. My front had already passed the bike, when I heard some sound coming from the back of my car. I looked at my rear mirror, and the bike went down. I backed up, to see what was the problem. I saw a woman sitting on the side of the curb blaming the hell outta me. The guy in the car that was next to me came down as well, he said, it wasnt really anyone's fault but he saw her hit my back. She just wouldnt stop bitching bout me going too close to her. HellO, shes got a WHOLE damn lane to herself. If I was driving a bus, she would have been dead. There wasnt a single scratch on my car. Can someone explain to me how weird can that be, if I had hit her. I'm not trying to get outta this mess, taking the easy way out. I was going to take her to the clinic but she asked me to go back to her bike to look for her handphone. I had to detour really far just to get back there. And I sure did stayed with her until her family came. I offered whatver I could give.

I was pissed and slightly upset earlier. After meeting up with my friends, I felt better. Temporarily. Now that I'm home,I cant help to think, what have I been doing wrong? Is there a big picture that I'm not seeing? I just feel shitty because I'm gonna have to pay for something that I feel I wasnt wrong. I even had to apologize for it. Have you any idea how low that made me feel? Fate sure is playing games with me. In a fraction of a second, the whole situation could have been different. But why....

Edmund... you better appreciate this.... Happy Birthday to you, vain pot. =)

No comments: