Sunday, April 03, 2005

Faulty By Nature

Havent had much to say since i started arguing with my parents bout leaving. Its things like these that makes me get outta the house more often. True enough, i did. I've been stoning so much at home doing NotHInG except getting mEssEd up.Thursday,31st, i got my break. Had earlier planned with the SouND System to go Ghetto Heaven. Since it was a 31st, BasKin robbins is having that usual every 31st with discounts.So, we dropped by Baskin Robbins in DU just before goin to Zouk.I was supposed to share the ice cream with them, but i ended up WhaCKing the whole damn pine myself.Insane.Of course, i wanted to puke after that.Okay.Zouk.hEy, i made it in, for free. hehe...aight for those who dont get my drift, Ghetto Heaven is free for ladies anytime before 12.so...*blink blink* i passed.Aight, again for those who dont see what i mean, i DO have a lil trouble getting into laDiEs area although yes, im stickless.

Ghetto Heaven.music was alright.I enjoyed it, at the beginning.After awhile, the crowd started coming in, and the dance floor was JAm pAckEd. Then it started piSsing me off. Lost my mood. I jumped up the podium and was nicely dancing there till this bouncer came and threw me off. because......podium was for ladies only.grRR.Then, i started missing the past. I missed Nouvo. Then i lost all moods. Went outside and chill the rest was satisfied, then we left.

Now, i just came back from Zouk, agAin.Yes, from someone who hasnt been to Zouk,i ended up goin there twice in 2days.Insane.I enjoyed myself more today. Simply because, there was booze, so i didnt have to DiE of dehydration and the crowd didint piss me off. Plus i also had Flabby. Words cant express how i miss that monkey. It seemed like centuries ago, since the last i saw her. oh well...Im glad to see you smile, you know.Im happy for you, you know that?

So, there we go.Another Non-exiting post, about a non-exiting week from the chubby.That, marks the ending of the week,fun and entertainment for the chubby.I shall now return to my loyal computer screen with that same somber mood, because...all the fun is gone. Time to return to fighting mood too.Im at war.Fighting for freedom and sanity. I am not gonna fall again. What didnt kill me last time, ShoulD have made me stronger. I will not succumb to it.*shakes head*

By the way, has anyone ever sent your DAD a [6k] email? am i crazy yet? mAybe.heh.....

No comments: