Tuesday, April 12, 2005

You And I, Collide

I need to be occupied. New discovery or stupidity? Or maybe im just too lazy for my own good. I need to get away from feeling preoccupied. Its like you travel back and forth, in and out of your head and you wonder, are you ever gonna go in there for one last time and never come out of it? You know how MoSt people never realised what they're doing until someone tells it to them or by some chance, an incident makes them realise something,then they start to change. The funny thing is I know what im doing.I know whats goin on.But.....i dont seem capable of changing a damn thing.I can tell, whats wrong here, or there or whats missing. But i cant do anything bout it. It gives you the kinda feeling that, you're too darn weak to even fight with yourself. Makes you wonder as well, who's stronger? YOu or the inner you?

How can you throw someone outta your life after all the times they were by your side? How can you lose someone that you confide to?Someone that understands EvErything bout you.Someone that makes everything else go away. Someone you go to, to seek solace. All the good things seem to be there. Everything else outside is so ugly, you have only one place to go, where everything is beautiful.

"cause if I'm losing you,
to whom will I confide,
and who will hear my cries
and if I'm losing you then will you see me through
through the day through the night
though you're gone will you stay by my side"

But, it's always the moSt Beautiful, the ones that catches your attention at first are the ones that kills you in the end. Looks, can be deceiving. Aint it right?And if I have to live, then why is that my biggest fear.I can only get up and wipe my own tears away. Coz nothing that beautiful, is ever real.

I dont have anything. It's not mine. I never had it and will never have it.Take it all away.

No comments: