Saturday, April 09, 2005

When Imagination And Reality Meets

Sent my mum a birthday wish just b4 i went to sleep last night...at bout 3.30. Woke up this morning around 9 something. I had a message. Mum's reply...

"Thank u girl, I wish u happiness too.Do not harp on unhappy things.always think positive n u will feel happier Love u always"
-mum

I read the message twice. Read the last line again.......and tears flow, in the morning glory.Someone loves me...I see it now. And Im slowly giving up my fight for Aussie.I feel bad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I HAVE been telling you ages ago they do things the way they do because they love you. You either never listen or listened and then discarded it as one of those days. They might scream and get mad at you. They might be impatient with you. But bear in mind, they suffer their own problems too, same goes for you as well. Dear friend, learn this and learn it well.

CHiN said...

it would be nice...if i knew, wHO my DeaR friend is?