Tuesday, April 05, 2005

The Clincher

Havent stepped outta the house the whole day today. Havent seen anyone besides blood related people.Am i turning lifeless or what? haha... probably a good practice for me, to learn how to live on my own.Even if it means not having to go out anywhere because im in a foreign land with foreign people.See... i wont die because i dont have anyone near me. Aight, im done crapping for the night. Since i cant connect to a damn thing and talk to anyone, i'll just talk to my blog.How interesting.Hey, did i mention that my house today, was goin through some kinda bug infestation. DarN bugs were irritating the hell outta me. Sorry for those i managed to get a hold of. they're wingless now and they cant Bug me no more.NYehehehe...Im in one of my....EviL mood. Oh what the hell...?

BArGHhHh...!!!! MSN is such a bitCh.The internet connection tonite SuCkS dick as well. Im surprised i could even get to blog this.LoL.Of All the days that im home at night, the internet piSses me off. gRrRrr.This....is giving me an excuse to hop on the roof to smoke. And....thats what i'll do. =GooD nite y'all

No comments: