Friday, April 08, 2005

Blithely

Had a different day today. Probably because im not in one of those mOood to BitCh about anything.Woke up at 12p.m... got ready for a movie with Jon in BU. Seemed like forever since the last time i went there. The goD damn 2 bucks parking has now extended its space. So now... almost Half the 3rd floor parking is 2 bucks...hmm...Oh well...we watched Hitch anyway.[sorry Yaa..was supposed to watch with u..] Went to pyramid after that, coz Jon wanted to get something for...someone.Since i was in Sunway anyway, thought i would drop by and visit Flabby,since i said, i would.Good time to keep my promise as well.Thought it would also be nice if i brought her something else other than my eediotic presence.

Okay... here's where the part gets StupID.Got the stuff,get into car..bla bla bla,got stuck in traffic...ok.Finally REAChEd Sunway college.I was thinking i'd park outside, at the side gate since im an Alien and might not be allowed inside the college.ok fine.i took tHaT corneR and saw that PIg standing outside having a puFf...in my head, i was like "FuCK...WAt thE hELL??? spoil plan". GRrr...fine then.No more suprise.EVerytime i try to make a suprise for that pig, always tEr-kanToi.BoLLocks.Oh well, fine then. Lepak till bout 8 something,then came back...for my TV show.ahaha.Ahh...feels good to do something different, rather than wake up at...lunch time and stonE till night.and then repeat the whole damn process the next day. As if it never gets enough.At least, for ToDay, my life was alil more meaningful than usual.

This is a very....DrAstic contradiction, compared to the last post eh? Glad it turned out this way.Tho im still not over that incident,i am officially CALM after my visit to Flabby's hse... at the moSt....unusual hours. =) oh..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM.....

I miss my MMC card....who is free to teman me to Low Yat??? =\

2 comments:

jolene said...

I'm not free at all! =( Exams suck.

CHiN said...

You idiot...im asking people who are FrEe. i Know LA ur having exams! hahaha.