Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Squawk

I just cant understand people. What kinda FucKErs would rather live here lavishly rather than to slog aLIL bit for my future? Is it TOO much to ask for?Im just wondering How much satisfaction They get by watching me feel disappointed. They just cant understand what it feels like to be denied the one thing I want so much. How can i explain wHY i want to go so badly? I just want to go!!!! StupiD questions. Im gonna go MAD!!!!!! They say im stubborn. What bout tHEm?!?!?!?!? ARGHHHH!!!!!!!!!They think I want to go so badly because i hate them... WhaT thE FUCK!?!?! I WILL hate them if they dont let me go.I cant fucking scream with her sitting downstairs in the hall...I cant bang the doors, i cant do jackshit to vent out this frustration except sit here and tremble.I will live 10 years shorter if this continues. I just cant understand why.......

This is unmerciful.....

1 comment:

CHiN said...

i Dont know... i Sure hoPE i can go. But thanks.U take care. Missed u little girl. =)