Saturday, April 16, 2005

Mind Circus

I should be proud. I wanna go out and celebrate. hahaha.I made it through, 2 days of being....by myself.*claps to self*.Furthermore, I made an effort to face a certain reality that I stupidly didnt want to face last time, and, I wasnt disturbed. Went for a nice casual drive on roads I dont remember taking. WhiPped out a ciggie and started singing to my blasting music.I couldnt care if any Sons of bitches were looking at me.Then a few wrong songs and I could feel somethings coming over me. I wasnt gonna let it get me.I complimented......myself for doing well so far.Went home and I had my very nice HWM magazine in front of me,GrEAt! And then proceed to TRY and fix the GoD DAmn DVD-ROM. the power supply cable STILL wouldnt budge. I GivE up. Now, im completely....finE blogging bout my...."achievements". For some funny reason, im happy.Hungry, but happy.

Thank you....to Sasha and Flabby.I guess in someways, this was the first time, im actually glad I opened up. May not be my favorite topic, in fact it's Not, but I realized, im no superman. Certain things, just cant be settled on my own. If I can survive the times when I have nothing better to do, when college starts, I should be fine. Since I wouLd be occupied with LoaDs of work. I can only Hope for the best. This is something I would give it my ALL to fix it, because I had EnouGh. Enough of all the LieS, deceit and false hope. I go around saying I hate LiaRs, but yet, Its IN me. Talk about sleeping with the enemy huh? Anyway.....hungRy... bye bye

No comments: