Sunday, April 10, 2005

Nowhere Far From Under

Just came back from Low Yat. A place where i find...partial happiness and partial dissapointment.Ahaha.Finally collected my MMC and helped Jace alil with building a comp. Since wants a new comp, and DoEsnt really mind whatever the price is.I gave her everything that i wanted. Meaning to say, im suggesting to her my Dream comp. Allowing her to have all the parts that i want but cant have. Sounds Sad huh? But i made her budget for the comp Shot up till 5k plus.Hopefully when she gets it, she would be satisfied with my recommendations. or i will kiLL her, and rob her of her hot stuff. Come to think bout it, im getting jEalouS! Thats the heartbreak I get after my every trip to Low Yat. Actually, my comp's still fine, except that it's InfestEd with ADware...DAmit. Im too lazy to do any darn thing bout it anyway,so whats to complain?

If there's ever a time, when the remedy starts to poison you instead, it's now. If there's no medication on earth that can heal you, what can you do? What if 2 is a crowd?

No comments: