Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Fuming

I havent want to MuRdER Anyone in a long time. The last time i actually Hit SomEone, i didnt know what the fuck i was doin.I felt bad for that incident because i didnt intent to hit him if i had knew what i was doing.Secondly, we were about the same size.After that,I Controlled myself so that i would never have to WhacK the FUCK out of anyone again.I controlled because i am not a violent person.I believe i am not.But when a big sized MoTHEr FUckEr starts picking on me.I should have NEVER backed down.NEVER.FORgEt all the times i've told myself to let it go. Im NEVER letting things go again. Not so easily.You FUCk around with mE, I'll KILL you!!! You BLACK DOGFaCE mOtHEr FUcking SOn of a BiTCh JACKASS!!!!

The one FUCKING thing i'll REGRET more than anything WAs bAcking off today.I was MoCKEd in PUBLIC in the middle of the STREETS mAxiMUm. WHO THE FUCK Do u think YOu are GoD DAmit?Low life piEce of SHIT.I swear, if i were to see him again, ANYWHERe, ANYTImE. I'll get my Revenge.Just wait.Even if it means, bringing the case to the cops. FUCK it.BAstard made me feel like trAsh, i cant take it out AnywheRe or on ANyone, i took it out on a TREE!!! A FUCKing TREE!! MOTHER FUCKER!!!! I hope he's EnjoYing this. Well, EnJOY it for all the fuck you want asshole.If i see him again, There wont be so much Fun ScreAming at Me JERK.I'll be laughing while buSting hiS ass in return! ARGhhHh!!!!!!!!!! To hELL! mother Fucker.

You all think im mAD? Go AheAD.Think whaTever the FuCk you want. Because you have nothing but your imagination to picture how fuCking piSsEd i am. Why? because you are not ME. so DonT QueStion my pAtience. Even if i dont have it.

No comments: