Saturday, April 23, 2005

The Greatest Fan Of Your Life

Silently within, a smile creeps up my face. A burden I that has been sitting nicely on my shoulders is lifted. It didnt matter whether the answers were to my liking or not, I finally got an answer. Altho it wouldnt change neither the past, the present nor the future, after all these times, I can now, rest in pieces. Even if I was to die now, I would die with a smile. Coz my unfinished business....is done. What was in the past, cannot be undone. Whatever apologies, I have accepted, whatever mistakes, I have apologized. If I havent, well, im sorry.

Blinded from false security,words and hopes, i had roam through lies before i get to the blurry truth.A lesson well learnt through time.It was a beautiful deck of cards. Maybe I didnt put in effort to play it, maybe someone else had a better deck.But i know, if im dealt the same deck of cards again, I will be more careful and play it right.Somethings, altho started a long time ago, it was never different.Non of it changed with time. And SomEthinGs, I never knew the reason for changing, and may nEver know.So where does that lead to? Nowhere. I should start pondering on something else, instead of...FumBLing over situations bEyond my comprehension. And im back where I started again. Every beginning has an ending. This is how mine ends. A door that can never really be tightly shut. An unforgettable experience that will only exist in me, and no where else. A time nothing on heaven,earth and hell can ever take it away from me. After this, attemps to shut the closet that once spawned those thoughts will continue, then never again shall i speak of what cannot be undone.

Going to Petaling Street now....

No comments: