Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Let It Be

The medical test today was a total waste of my time. Not to mention I had to StaRve myself for the test... Sigh. Anyway, im noRmaL. In other words, im hEAltHY! hehe. Didnt do a blood test tho. I dont know why. Dont ask me. Maybe another day. Mentally? I shall become my own doctor and tell myself I am fine. hEh.. hows that?

hMm...HonEstly...I havent exactly been too happy. Maybe I dont deserve them, or happiness and mE, was never meant to last long. I enjoy myself, enjoy the companion of my friends, enjoy the things i have. But somehow one way or another, someThing will come and take it away from me.I am being RobBEd. Or maybe i just dont know how to appreciate things, to say the least. Why I declare myself, unhappy is something undesired and definitely not of my choosing. Who in their SanE minds wouldnt want happpiness? Of course for those who are petrified of losing it mAy think otherwise. But hey, naturally, everyone wants to be happy, in their own way. I've made a decision. And I WiLL damn right stick to it. A promise is a Promise.

I feel, happiness brings up the best in me. To feel the joy in every laugh and smile makes me a better person.Of course, its easier for other people to tolarate me. =) Maybe, my ultimate happiness is not here. Not in this home, not this place. Maybe its when, im on my own. Someday. =\ Im DreAming....again. To be free. Anyway, i have no idea what am I talking about, or where im heading to. This post, is ultimately....pOintless. Just doing it for the sake of typing. Because....I have nothing else better to do.So...theRe... Another StupID nonsense post talking bout stupid things, because I already know what I should do, and I havE already made a decision, what is there to complain?? but then again, im CHIN.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aiks.... hey cheer up k??? ;) and you're so lucky you didn't have to do a BLOOD TESTTTTTTTTT!!!! it hurts like hell. ahah =p everything will turn out to be fine. i guess all of us have those "down" times once in a while. don't worry you're normal ;) *hugs*