Sunday, May 20, 2007

Loop And Things Relooped

Ok, so Man Utd didnt get the double. It was such a waste because the both did so well. It was just unfortunate the referee didnt see the "should have been" goal clearly. And that chance slipped away just like that. Chelsea's goal was a result of a very pretty passing by Lampard I have to admit. But at this moment, I'm just very sore about the lost. The last time I was this sore about it was when they lost the SAME cup, at the SAME level to Arsenal. That was some... 3 years ago I think. You cannot have imagine my disappointment nor could you feel what I felt. I know, I know, so dramatic over football. But its a cry of a loyal fan here! Give me some space. Its been a good 10 years of love from me. I could not have been more sad. But oh well. 10 years, I understand that its a competition and people win and lose. Just too bad it didnt go the way that I hoped for. There's always another season. Win or lose, Manchester United will always have my love.

So...moving on. I didnt go home right after the game. Went over to Fono kor's hse to chill and watch youtube, while he does his work. I just came home from dim sum and still cant sleep. Here, let me share some videos that helped cheer me up.





Its about animals, if you cant tell. Krystal and Jason called me sick for that, but I find it interesting not because its so god damn funny and its a CAT, but its also because I was curious how animals think, when they're on stuff.ahhahaha.Oh, dont forget to put on the volume and listen to what that guys saying for the spider video. Hope you enjoyed that too, =)

Song of the moment
ATB-Trilogy(the final chapter)
Because its so emo and so am I

Imma gonna try to get some sleep now. Good...morning.

No comments: