Tuesday, May 22, 2007

And I'll See It Too

Its early in the morning, and I have nothing else better to do other than to talk to this little girl who is equally as nocturnal as I am. Since we were bored, we decided to have a video conference, but she forgot she has no mic. So we just webcam-ed. She didnt notice that I was having far much more fun than she was. I print screened our conversation. HAHAHAHA.
Here we are, when we first started. I didnt tell her anything.

Then she thinks that she's some kind of scary ghost
she: eh, damn scary right?
me: uh..dotdotdot.*print screen*


Then I broke the news to her when I couldnt stop laughing, she freaked.

Then she tried dancing to her new song.

This one...? no comments, seriously.... Pictures speaks a thousand words. Its 6.50A.M now, and I still cant sleep,maybe I should go and try. haahahah. Please dont use this against me. I'm nice when I'm on webcam. This was just too irresistible. =) Have a good morning.
Song of the day
Above&Beyond Pres. Tranquility Base - Razorfish

No comments: