Thursday, May 17, 2007

SEXercise!

Just came home from a super funny outing with Slinky, Nat, Bryan,Cheryl,Kel Li,Kelvin and Krystal. Talking bout topics that I never really thought would come out over lala and some teh ais. Sat there since 11 until 2 plus. It was fun. There were SoOo many things that we sorta created, the whole bizarre conversation that we had started off with such an innocent word. Bunnies. Its amazing how our brain works.ehhehehe. Oh anddd,there is a possibility that the Malacca trip with them is on for next week. But its a very couple couple thingy. haha, so we'll see how. So so anyways, I just wanted to post up a video which made me laugh till I literally cried.

You know how some hard rock or metal songs are pretty hard to catch the lyrics? yeah well, this video is about the misheard lyrics of this rock song. Seriously, I think if anyone is in need of laughter should watch this.



if you cant click on that then, clicky here

No comments: