Sunday, May 27, 2007

Renegade

I did some test to see if what people's calling me, which is alcoholic is true or not.

uh.. I did it for fun, forgot what the questions were, but the result wasnt um...good. So I did another one, to double check.


Out of 20, I'm supposed to answer either a "yes" or a "no", as you can already see.....

I think its too small. Anyways, it says,
1. If you hve answered "Yes" to any ONE of the questions, there is a definite warning that you may be an alcoholic.

2. If you have answered "Yes" to any TWO, chances are that you are an alcoholic.

3. If you have answered "Yes" to THREE or MORE, you are definitely an alcoholic.

ok, here's the thing. If you cant see and count the number of "Yes" I clicked on, let me do the math for you. 7. omg...I'm way beyond alcoholic.Hhahaha. But is it really...? I think its just a perspective. =)

No comments: