Wednesday, May 09, 2007

River Of Light

The little girl was bored and she wrote something for me. Since I don't have joint account with her on blogger, I'll just paste what she wrote. It is her interpretation of me and alco.This is not something for the faint hearted. Personally I'd tag it 21SX. hahaha. This is a warning.

my love ,

i stare at the hands of the clock , move ever so slowly . in time however , i know we will meet again , very soon my love . it's been 2 weeks since i've succumbed to your sinful trap . but i've thought about you when i wake up , fantasized about you before i go to bed . tis addiction for you sickens me , as i find myself wanting to taste you all over again . i'm thirsty for you , hungry , lusting in animal desire to hold you in my grip once again . to have the whole of you , fill me with your liquids until i'm satisfied .

it's been 14 long days , since i've had my sweet surrender to you . but i remember how your scent teases my nostrils , and how wicked it was to have your warm liquid fill my mouth . i'd swallow it down , not letting a single drop go . you taste , so sweet , and i yearn to have you as my own all over again .

in time love , in time . tis parting has been painful for me as well , each passing week feels like an eternity until we become one . i don't deny , my love , that i have seek other options , that i've tasted others , but it's not the same , they don't taste the way you do . one is like a cheap school kid , that leaves me unsatisfied and the other is only of looks and class but nothing else leaving me yearning even more . they don't tease me the same wicked way of yours . oohh , i remember your tactic , your naughty style , the way you'd flirt with me , as i feel giddy with want , just waiting for you to take to where i wanted . and you'd hit the right spot everytime as i feel euphoria , in a state of mind that no one could ever take me .and when it has ended , it brings a smile onto my face , never fails to keep me fantasizing about having you whole again , wanting you to fill me in my mouth with your sweet trap . my love , i'm driving my own mind up the wall with the memory of us in my head . it's playing tricks upon me when i don't have my weekly rendezvous with you . our scandalous special day , where we'd once again unite , in heavy scent of lust , when two becomes one . and i have the whole of you in me .

i need you , love . as dangerous as you are , i can feel myself falling into this sickening state of addiction for you . you never fail to put me at ease , after a hard day at work as all i look forward is to be with you . be patient my love , it is only 2 more days till we meet again , and i will have you anyway i want it , however i'd want to take you down , be it neat and hard , or a lil tamer , much gentler . just thinking about you , not having you here leaves me edgy . i grind my teeth to keep my cool as i tell myself it'll only be 2 more days , until we meet again .

every week isn't the same without you . my love , Dewars , i shall see you again this thursday in maisons . no longer do i need to try to ease my pain without you by downing beers , those school kids , or try a variety of champagne , those models of high maintenance but little returns .

I like the ending actually.hahahaha. If you have reached this far, then I hope that you don't think that either of us are insane. Its merely for fun. All credits goes to Krystal Lee, for the sick and twisted story.

No comments: