Saturday, May 19, 2007

Do The Double

I want to go for a holidayy~~~ Dont want to waste my time bumming around here doing nothing everyday. Langkawi,in early July is goin at RM1.99. so cheap. And I suddenly have the urge to go Penang to meet up with the "Spartans". And eat all the food there, and spend more time there. Both times that I went up North,I only had oNE day to hang around, and its certainly not enough. Not goin go Malacca anymore coz the little girl didnt get her passport stamped. or more like visa denied. If I could I would want to go somewhere else, outside of Malaysia. But, the closer my holiday is coming to an end, the more desperate I get. ANYWHERE will DO~~!. I want to take my darling out. Poor thing, has been sitting at home and not getting the chance to go anywhere.

How now, brown cow?
But first....tonight. Its Manchester United for the DOUBLE!
VS
It may not be a home game. But I have faith. Bring home the silver cup,make us fans proud!

No comments: