Thursday, May 03, 2007

Lead Me To The Promised Land

I had that bad feeling the whole day today. I guess I was right. I dont get to say "I'll see you in the finals" for Manchester United has crashed out of the champions league again. They were so close. I'm not disappointed that they lost tonight. I'm disappointed that they were not at their best,that they did not give it their all at this level of competition. All they had to do, was to go into the game and DEFEND it till the end. That 3-2 aggregate would have been enough to seal the spot. But what happened? Why the suddenly lack of communications? I'd say the game was between 11 men and 11 boys. Who were the men? AC Milan. Disappointing, just pure disappointing. Whatever happiness I had watching Chelsea get kicked out last night, died tonight watching Manchester play. It was without a doubt heart wrenching. DAmnit.....*hides face in shirt* ........ Good night.....

No comments: