Sunday, March 04, 2007

Reds Go Marching UP UP UP!

Oh...my throat hurts now from all the screaming last night. Damn.. it was such a good game. Keeping me on the edge of my seat the whole time. Liverpool fought so hard and if it wasnt for Van Der Sar, it would have been a whole different game. I underestimated John O'shea as well. When he scored, you can feel everyone jumping off their seats n screaming like.. we've just won the title. That goes to show, how important that goals was. The trophy is there, is so close now. Gosh.. I feel like I'm part of the team.damn....getting alil carried away. But I'm so full of emotions here. So freaking happy, I cant explain.

ok so the print screen is a little too small. click if you are interested to see the stats. Other wise, come join me n sing the song!
Glory glory Man united,
Glory glory Man united,
Glory glory Man united,
As the reds go marching up up up!
wooOo hOooOooo~~~!!!!!

No comments: