Sunday, March 18, 2007

Put Your Hands Up~!!

what do you get when you mix red wine...white wine... brandy ginger ale and whisky coke? " I cant feel my teeth!" white n red wine was with my family because we had family dinner. Me, my sister, her bf and my dad had 3 bottles of wine. Then off to my sister's house to continue with half the bottle of hennesy VSOP with ginger ale, and off i go to Maison because 4 of my friends were stuck outside the club without me. Upon arrival, I bumped into some friends who had opened a magnum on thursday and continued today. SO....since I had nothing to do I joined them. It didnt take much to make me feel numb, as I already had some drinks before heading for the club. Left the club just before it closed. I was satisfied. hahaha. Now I'm just typing some gibberish because I need to sober down before heading to bed...in case I feel like my whole entire world is spinning. hehehe. Initially I was supposed to go for the antenna UK thingy at Maison at 8.30. But because everyone seemed to have ffk-ed me.....I canceled the shit and went for family dinner instead. I really really wanted to watch the showcase.... =`( its educational. Turns out, my night was just like other nights. Unproductive.... maybe tomoro it will be... =) as for now.. I think I'm sober enough to go to bed... DeAd tired. good nights~!

No comments: