Thursday, March 22, 2007

I can't help this longing


"Congratulations! You've got one of the exclusive tickets to party at SpeedZone Tour! Show this SMS & ID from 5-7pm at the event to redeem your ticket. 18+ Only" WooOt~!! looks like I'll be going for SpeedZone. Have you got yours? Hehehe..Meet You There~!
Maybe it wouldnt be as bad as I think it would be, coz somehow I'm just not really hyped up bout this rave. Anyways, since the Penang gang... [part of it at least] is coming down for it, it is the company that I'm looking forward to. So incase I'll bore myself out, I've planned to help out Kel Li and Nat cover that event. If all goes well, it would be my first photography "job" hehehe. My darling needs to go out and I need the experience.
Random update, I had LALA last night~! wooo. Its been awhile and I can never get bored of the taste. Awesome. And I was told that I look comical. People enjoy laughing at me.... I wonder if its a good thing...? hehe. Ok... PeoplE... have lunch with me~~! I'm gonna advertise myself. I'm Available for lunch every Thursday!! Take me out! Sounds so desperate. Thursday is a desperado day.
"Just let it go, what now can never be."

No comments: