Friday, March 16, 2007

Redundant

"A woman drove me to drink and I never had the common courtesy to thank her."

"A drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts."

Socially, I am at my best when I'm high. Everyone is my best friend.

I'm Not an alcoholic no matter what you say because I dont do it everyday and I still feel excited when we're goin drinking. If I really am an alcoholic... it probably would be interesting anymore...it would be just pure... NEED TO. Tho I cant explain why I feel like I have an alarm clock in me that rings every Thursday. Anyways...I'm just talking a whole load of shit. Been reading up some stuff bout addiction. Coz currently people around me are all AddICted to some shit. And there is not a single thing I could do. Never really thought it would be like this. Silently I know they're falling into a decadent state. But what am I saying...? I myself feel upset sometimes for no apparent reason. Aight... I cant understand what I just said, I'm just kinda stoning and thinking about random stuff. I'm COMPLETELY broke after last night so I cant go anywhere. Ok, enough shit gonna bugger off to scout for food.

No comments: