Thursday, March 01, 2007

How Can You Sit There Watching

wahEy! so I made up for slacking the days before. Last night I stayed up till 7 this freaking morning to finish my walk cycle animation. Even tho its not really a master piece kind, but I'm quite proud of it. My lil boy is FINALLY walking! [b4 this he was having some leg spasm.hehe] Since I was such a good kid n did my homework, I think I would enjoy myself at Maison tonight. I think I deserve it ok? hahaha. hard work hard work. I hardly took my eyes off the screen. If it wasnt for Uncle Fono's call I wouldnt have rested at all. Anywaysss....My usual gang isnt around anymore but this is great still. Its people that I havent hung out with in a long time. Well... besides having dinner a couple of days ago. But not hang out you know? I miss the SOHAIS. ok, its my bad bout the whole... Fatty Crab thingy. I just couldnt find time to think bout planning the dinner, though I really wanted to. I have cravings too sometimes. Well... tonight is another round of dinner with them again before heading out to Maison. I'm exited.

See Eddy... I think about you too. ahahahha. Edmund Tan here is getting sorta jEalous that I wrote a post for Derek because he asked me to. So nah, here you go, you pretty boy. Cheers.... to u and SOHAIS! see ya all tonight. Now I'm gonna go spend some time with the old fart sister of mine.

Btw...


Without You Near~ LIVE! what say you? Meet you there? hehe. AND, No, DONT click on my picture. I stole that picture from a website, "CLICK HERE" wouldnt work on this page.

No comments: