Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Apple Doesnt Fall Far From The Tree

So, on that night I had the drinking marathon, I had that family dinner I was talking about ya? It was at this seafood restaurant at Terminal 3...our old airport. The place is nothing fancy. No nice interior decorations and all that. Just a simple restaurant. It had... um... alot of flying bugs. Must be the raining season. They were sure as hell irritating at first, but when the food and all arrived, they seemed to have disappeared. I thought they were gonna be additional ingredients..hehe thank goodness, nothing like that happened.


Yeah, like I said, we had wine. uh... we initially brought 4 bottles. 3 red and 1 white. We finished all but 1. Coz my dad didnt want to drink anymore. [He's getting old]. Since wine isnt exactly my best choice of drinks, I drank them quickly.[wine lovers, dont kill me] Usually I dont take wine when I'm out with them coz I'm a lil picky. But that day, I couldnt resist the alcohol so I drank along with them. Dinner was pretty entertaining. I guess, it wasnt so bad that I missed the Antenna Uk showcase after all. Dad was being... funny. Look.


He kept asking me to take out the camera. Then he claims that he looks like Jet Li... =.="



Then my sister said, I look like my dad, which I've always denied. So she took a side view shot of me. What say you? I personally dont think so.

Pffttt...look at that face, and he calls me alcoholic. This picture was supposed to be just the wine... but he insisted that I take him instead. Didnt know he was such a cam whore....


I didnt take pictures of all the food, coz I was hungry and ate them before I could snap them. It was just a simple dinner anyways, no biggie, no special occasion. Anyways, I'm just kinda bored looking for something else to do besides my homework. I need to get some air. So... yeah. Update on dinner. I didnt bring my camera to Maison, coz again, no biggie. There was a fight that night. Apparently it was quite a big fight and people are still making a fuss about it the day after..or was it until Sunday...? not sure. I didnt really bother coz it happens quite often at Maison. Aight then.... back to research... and Flash... *lip sync lip sync lip sync* sigh....

No comments: