Sunday, March 25, 2007

Hollywood BayBehhh


Zouk's 3rd anniversary. The theme for the night was Hollywood. Everyone was supposed to dressed up like some stars, not many people did tho. Neither did I, I didnt know what to wear. The place was PAckEd like crazy. Must have been because of the free flow. I didnt get anything from the free flow, except ONE cup of beer. Not complaining much. Somehow, I wasnt in much of a drinking mode anyways.

The DJs who pumped us up that night, Mr. Terrence C

Followed up by my big brother, UNCLE Fono, whose set never failed to make me jump. Oh, and he's wearing his new Paul Frank shirt...grand opening it seems.

Kel Li, Slinky and Nat. I'm being squashed. hehe

And yes, if you didnt notice it by now, I've cut my hair. It was a few days ago, and when I first cut it, I wouldnt leave the house for 3 days without the cap on. I made a bold decision to lose the cap.hehe

see....so short....

People that I went with, Jean, Seng, Wussy, myself and Slinky. Not in the picture were Nat and Krystal. Jace, Jade, Karen and Brian were there too, but they left early because it was too packed, and it wasnt very interesting at the beginning. We're survivors! so we enjoyed in the end. =)

The mandatory raining trio picture. Its alil over exposed but its all good.

Long island tea. Very dangerous. Super tanker Seng went down after that. I drove home coz I was the most sober one *pats self*

No comments: