Wednesday, March 07, 2007

DRAWINGS~!!! ARGHH!!

I wish I could pay someone to do my work for me... Computer work is fine.... drawing and coloring... now thats the shit. Dont give me that crap bout being in art school but not wanting to draw. Give me digital work. I'd do it. Seriously. Even tho I do it at the very last minute...... gArrrhhhh!! Concept Design assignments make me want to DriNk. After every frame, I feel like drinking or having a smoke. I need 15 frames. I'll either turn into a building on fire or alcohol tsunami. oh stress.Ok la... I guess I'm just lazy. hehehe. I'm taking a break now...sorta. To celebrate the completion of 2 frames. hehe. I'm such a bummer. Alrighty....the pictures aint gonne draw itself. So....back to work I go....

*drags ass off chair slowly*

No comments: