Saturday, March 10, 2007

Its A Little Bit Lonely Down Here


Markuz Schulz @ Zouk. Lazy to update.hahah.Later later. Bottom line... it wasnt the best of nights, but it was surely an AWESOME set.

Its a little bit lonely down here,
its a little bit faint without you near,
without you near,

Is it wise to say
While the other's wait and
She's contemplating you
Another passes by the door
Any other day, you just look
Around and,
All you see is gone
All you see is gone

how can you sit there watching,
someone else?
how can you sit there watching,
sit there watching

Anyways....

For those people who are interested in live action video or animation should go n check it out. Next saturday 17th March 8PM at Maison.I feel like goin.. who's in with me?

As for tonight, its my 3rd night out in a row. And possibly 3rd night in a row drinking too. Kinda tired, but I dont feel like staying in tonight. 2moro I'll do my work....promise.

No comments: