Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Mega Procastinator

You know... they shouldnt have had that long Chinese new year break. Since college began on Monday, I've skipped the whole of Monday...thank goodness nothing was due on Tuesday and... didnt finish a thing for today's lessons. I'm brilliant. All the momentum of turning over a new leaf this semester is somewhat going down the drain. hahaha. Damn... I need to start the engine and warm it up again. I hate this whole... class rep thingy. Just because I carry the title, everyone expects me to do EVERYTHING right. Come to class on time even when 3/4 of my classmates turn up half an hour late. I have to be in class... every day. Gimme a break. I was never meant for those kinda things anyway. Just because I was too jakun about the Macs last semester. Sigh... Shouldnt have played with the computers. *sulks* Next time I should sit down quietly in class so that no one would notice me. *note to self* I'm not that difficult to hide right?

Anyways.. I'm gonna go hit the bed for a short nap. I couldnt seem to get any sleep last night. Dont know what was bothering me. tata.

No comments: