Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Till Ya Drop

This whole... earthquake thingy is really making loads of things difficult. I cant update stuff that involves pictures coz...my pictures are with my friends and it takes time to get it from them. Most of the time the DAMNED MSN wouldnt connect. gRrRr. Anyways, the last Thursday of year 2006 was spent in Maison. Was supposed to go Bed with smalls, jinyin, Gavin and his cousin Wei. But due to crazy phone line problems, I couldnt contact them so I hung out at Maison. Good thing I bumped into Derek there or I would have been stuck outside wondering around by myself. Sat upstairs and drank until the monkeys came over. It was all fun and entertaining, because jinyin was..as usual, drunk. Shes such a handful.hahaha. Anyways, met several new people. But I only have a picture of one.

Meet, Amanda. Jinyin's friend. [however, I dont remember taking this picture]

Maison is like...a meeting place for EverYonE! Met so many people there. People that I've not seen in yEars. It was overall a good night. Even when Krystal the lil idiot FFK me. *glares at her*. But its all good. Slinky, Nat and Kel Li even popped by after their friends thingy at Loft.

I usually dont look like that. Alcohol makes you look funny.hehe
And... I've yet to get pictures from Velocity. That will have to wait again...same goes for the NYE party. Camera is stuck with the little girl. Hope she doesnt flood it with her photos. Until then...saYonarA

No comments: