Saturday, January 06, 2007

Just Breathe


2006 ended with weeks of partying. So when 2007 came.... it was back to being a good kid. So, dinner with my family on New Year's day. As usual... if its up to the old man, he'll choose Pantai Seafood restaurant. Honestly...im pretty sick of the place.

Buttt.... thats the place with the amazing crab. The.. butter...whatever crab. I dont do the ordering.. I just sit, wait and eat. I saved my stomach just for that dish. Finished the whole pot of crab alMost by myself. Needless to say.. I felt like puking after that. badd move. hehe.


Apparently....I looked evil with the crab half sticking outta my mouth. Its called LoVin your food okay? *grins*


Oysters....NOt my kinda thing. yuck...


3 Jan 2007
Dinner with Sound System


All 7 members are FINALLY out together, sitting on the same table. Thats..actually pretty hard to achieve. Since everyone is away. Which...btw, by Feb... I'll be the only one thats left here. Because they're all flying away or back to their new home. *cries*

Me and Carmen...the spastic one. [HAhahHAha]

Shan...the black one and Suzz the A-quah


The Dory and the smalls....[the picture is kinda dark...pffft]

I dont have one with the lap sap. But shes there... being insulted as usual. Since shes there, Carmen gets a lil slack. Because, according to our hierarchy, Jinyin is on top, followed by Carmen, then Shan. ahahahah. Poor them. but they love us all anyway. =)

See...what a difference. 3 days into January and i'm all good sitting down bonding with my family and friends. So peaceful. hahaahah.

No comments: