Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Physical Overdrive

Aight! I is back from up north. Going to Penang has always been fun to me. Ok its only been twice but I enjoyed myself the same on both occasions. So we left KL at around 6.45a.m. My bad. I left the uncle to starve while I enjoyed Indomee in Subang.hehe.
*Vrrooom vRooom* We're the race car driver. haha.Nah, just kidding. I was just trying out some effects on my camera.
Oh, Its my first trip with my new darling =). My canon Kiss Digital X. =p

The Sun's coming up.....
We arrived in the kingdom of foood at about 10 am. Checked in and off we went scouting for food. I had Assam Laksa. Which was a bad idea since it was the first meal of the day. After that, back to the hotel to knockout before heading to the club.


Krystal, me and Andy.
All in all, I think we had 2 bottles of Hennessy VSOP and 2 1/2 barrels of Heineken.[is that right Willie?] Well.. needless to say, everyone ended up DiZzzZZy. Except for ppl who dont drink. I have cuts and loads of blue blacks around my knees and one BiG fAT blue black near my ass but I'll save that detail for myself. =D

Krystal, Fono, Danny, Willie and me.
It was really good to meet up with those people again. Woo HOo, I'll be back for more! *reminds self to practice drinking*. Knocked out after the club, couldnt remember the last few bits of the night. Woke up at bout 2pm to check out. While waiting at the lobby, Krystal... couldnt help but cam whore.

The 2 DRAGONS. =D


The "fuck-me" look and my 30 year old kor kor.
Transport arrived soon after and guess whats on the agenda? yeah, you got it.... foOooOOd. First up was char kuay teow. Man they have HUGE prawns! REALLY HUGE!.

ok, after that was assam laksa again. This one is said to be the best assam laksa in Penang? Malaysia?. anyways it was in Ayer Hitam, if im not mistaken. I was too full, so I passed. Besides, spicy food isnt my thing. Next next, we went to Gurney Drive and had, sotong bakar, the sotong kangkung i think?, rojak, century eggS, I had lamb. Oh man... I cant remember. So good. Well, after food, we all had to go. Left Penang at around 11 plus and I reached home at plus minus 3.30am. I had class at 9.30 freakin am today. Well... thats all for now. Short trip but awesome trip. Cant wait to go back there again!
Aight.... homework. =(
tata.

No comments: