Friday, January 05, 2007

NYE @ Zouk


NYE at zouk with ms. drunk-in-3-shots and Kai kai.hehehe [ apologies for wearing that thing on my head... wasnt thinking right]



I know, I know, NYE at Zouk? I could have gone some place better and did something else instead of clubbing just like what I usually do on normal days. But I didnt have much of a choise. Every other plan didnt work out. At 8pm we still didnt have any plans. So the only thing left to do was to join in on a party. DAmn bottle was 500 freaking bucks. But I figured, since I've been gettin free drinks and entry throughout the year, I should just pay for this once. Special occasion anyways =) So all is good. I had fun. Had my fair share of alco. Okay! up finally up to date with all my events. No more carrying overnight load on my shoulders. Now I can start 2007 Clean. hehe.

No comments: