Sunday, January 14, 2007

Farewell, Noise and FOOD

Uh..Friday night we had dinner at Souled Out to celebrate...eh not celebrate. To...say bye(??) to Suzz. Whos short lived holidays are over and now shes back in Vancouver. Guess most of us wont be seeing each other until we graduate. Hmm.. wonder what it will be like? I know I'm...gonna be one of the last ones to graduate *cries* But whats the hurry anyway ey? *self console*


Ah well... as you can see.. there were mAnY girls..2 more missing in the picture. Lilian and Lee Ling. EXcLuding me, there were 12 mouths...smalls can count in as 2.. so it was just.. really noisy. hahaahah! And I'm eating alot more these days. Dont know why. Just became damn greedy.

Speaking of grEEd. Last night I was at Hartamas Square too watch football. *ahem* Manchester won 3-1 *ahem* And.. I ate before I went there, I ate there again and after we left, I had A&W rootbeer n fried chicken. Yum. Then I came home n sleep...zZzzZZZzzz. Now you all know how my prosperity tummy came about. Shit.. now I'm hungry. Mum came up to clean the unit and forgot to bring me food... I feel so neglected. Just kidding. I'm not that dramatic. Okay then, Off to scout for food. byebye

No comments: