Thursday, January 04, 2007

Beyond Doubt

Finalllyyyyyyy.... I've got SOME of the velocity pictures. There are still some more hiding around other people's computer. But nevermind. Better than nothing. Thanks Kel for sending em. So...velocity was... pretty great. I liked it. I felt that, it was the best rave we had this year. erm.. last year. Kyau&Albert rocked my socks! But I must say, thanks to William's teaching throughout the year that made me enjoy it more. Because I know them tracks.hahaha. Nevertheless, it was different without him there. I admit. You were missed you skinny bastard! hehehe. Judge Jules wasnt too bad himself. ANDDD... I need to say that, we were all alco-free that night. *pats self*. Maybe its because I wasnt expecting anything from that rave. Being in Sunway and all didnt really pump my confidence it in. But I was so wrong. If there's another rave there, I wouldnt mind going again. So near home anyways =)


My nice lil meal before the party




with the Kambing gang.


Raining Trio....without William...


Little girl.


=)

Velocity 2007? Yes? Maybe? No? PLease?haha.

No comments: