Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Isnt Something Missing

Hmm...I have to say... I guess I'm just a pretty angry person inside. I can lie to the world, but I cant lie to myself. That.. and my previous post aside. I'm bored. Its almost 5 a.m now and I'm wide awake. The longer I stay awake... the more hungry I'm gonna get. I have a sudden craving for Asam Laksa and perhaps....Bak Kut Teh. hahaah. Oh, earlier at Mcd, while chilling with Nat, Kel and friends, some 2 dudes came by to promote some album. Said to sound something like Cafe Del Mar, Chemical Brothers. The CD was going for 20 bucks. I thought it was a pretty good buy. How often can you get a CD for 20bucks? But honestly, I was more interested at the "side gifts". We were entitled to get a VIP pass to attend the group's live show sometime in April. Why am I interested? Well, thats because VIP has free flow. Yeah..that's right. FREE FLOW of Hennessy. I sure didnt get that wrong. I heard it loud and clear. Unless that dude doesnt know what he's talking about, then I'd be really disappointed. Oh well, whatever they're serving on that day, as long as its free freaking flow. I'm in. ahahah. Wait.. I sound like some desperate alcoholic.... I dont mean to. Its not that way. I'm just exited about being invited to a party when all I did was pay a mere 20 bucks for a CD. Good things these days are hard to find...I hope its gonna be good. Anyways, thats in another 3 months time.

Something closer is coming around the corner. Next Tuesday, I'm goin back to college. Dont know if its a good thing... or a bad thing. And I still havent received my damned results yet. Its been 2 years im in Lim Kok Wing, and it gets worse every damn semester. Are they too stingy to pay for some stamps now? The anticipation is killing me. One minute I'm pretty confident and another I'm just worried as hell. I NEEEED to make it through. No more fails. By the end of February, I'd be the only Sound System left here. Tells me alot about what I'm missing. 2 years is alot. Cant afford to waste anymore time. Or else I'd be that 28 year old undergraduate that Kevin and I used to joke about. Oh no... not me. Time just passes so quickly. Look at me.. I'm turning 21 this year. I still remember the times when I was bitching about turning 18 because I loved my high school life. Damn.. that was 3 years ago. Now if I was go to back to school, I wouldnt know anyone anymore. I left the teenage life a long time ago.

Should we take a moment and enjoy our lives as young adults? Or should we just ignore enjoying and work our asses off for a future no one can guarantee? I think its debatable. What I mean is not enjoy until we forget ourselves... and not work until we have no social circle at all. Be reasonable. I wouldnt know which to chose either. I want to have a secure future at least... but yet not lose the chance to have fun. Sometimes... its either or. Ugh.. I wanna go and sleep and wake up for lunch instead of dinner. hahaha. So.. Good nites.

No comments: