Sunday, January 21, 2007

This World Is Watching Me

I watched Blood Diamond yesterday, at the Cineleisure. Its my first time being there and I was so lost. Took me awhile to figure out where to park and to look for the cinema. Um...If you expect a review of the movie or what so ever.... its just...so dramatic, but its a pretty good show, to me at least.

Anyways, what I wanted to blog about is something I found when I returned to the carpark after the movie. From far, I could see my vipers sticking up. Looked alot like Jocelyn's job, and a paper stuck between my window and my door that look like... below.



That, made me think of Wussy the pussy. Because... that is what I usually draw on almost everything, when I'm bored in college. So I sent out msgs. one to shan, william and joce. Shan didnt do it, she laughed at me. Joce was blur and William.. only replied me after dinner today. Well... thanks for accompanying my potato down at the basement. I have such joker friends. hahaaha.

No comments: