Monday, January 01, 2007

Move A Lil Closer

4.30 am.... im awake again. its actually 5.45 am. and I have just returned home from my NYE's party. What do ya know..? awesome party. eventho it was just at Zouk. But it was good. I enjoyed myself. Jumping from Trance to R'n'B, having friends and a bottle to top it off. Awesome. I only wished that more of my friends were around to enjoy it with me. My trance kaki's and drinking friends. I'm still feeling the alcohol effects in me. Making lots of spelling mistakes here and there. Trying to sober up before hitting the bed, or I'll feel dizzy and start puking. There... I've ended this horrendous 2006 in a Big BAng. Please improve 2007 for me? *prays hard* hehehe. its called wishful thinking...I'd like to think positively for once. Maybe because I'm high. But its a good start for a new year. Thinking positively. I'll try to be optimistic about myself first. We'll see how it goes. Good MoRning 2007~~! WheeEee

while dreaming I see.... only you and me....
stuck between desire and compromise.

I wished I could have wished you happy new year.

WILLIAAMMM~~ comE back here, I'm in need of updates of new tracks!

No comments: